Membership Type that you are interested
Ordinary Membership is an industry-level membership and gives companies the full range of benefits afforded by Singapore Fashion Council (SFC). Ordinary Membership has voting rights.
- Ordinary Member I: annual sales turnover of less than S$1 Million.
- Ordinary Member II: annual sales turnover of more than S$1 Million.
Any corporate bodies, firms or partnerships who are interested in the fashion industry, or providing services / support to the fashion industry, and wants to be a part of Singapore Fashion Council (SFC) community. The industry-supporter has no voting rights.
- educational and cultural institutions
- government bodies
- foreign based companies
- non fashion related but locally based companies
Click here for more information on the membership tier.
Open to any professional individual in the fashion industry with an interest to enrich their professional skills and capabilities in the fashion industry and be a part of Singapore Fashion Council (SFC) community.
- Industry freelancers
- Fashion enthusiasts
Entrance Fee: $50*
Annual Fee: $150
*Waiver of Entrance Fee when you progressed from student member.
To be part of Singapore Fashion Council (SFC) community and staying connected with trends and developments of the industry. Student members must be studying full-time or in the first year after graduation.
- Full time students from international or local schools in Singapore
- Full time students from overseas
- First-year graduates
Entrance Fee: Free
Annual Fee: Free